Tuesday, April 21, 2009

KL in the morning

My response to GyZhe's KL trip:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Zhe! You never asked me la. Next outing no more excuse ahhh. x)

What's up with my life: I'm busy as hell. If work isn't enough, I still have loads of uni and scholarship apps to fill up. Been sleeping for 2 hours a day. I wonder when will all this end.

By the way, I locked my main blog because I'm getting too many uninvited visitors from work (if you know what I mean). So until the time is right, I would open it back again. I won't be updating it too eitherway since I am running very low on time.

For the visitors of thewaywecapture.blogspot.com, thanks for the support!
Check back from time to time. xD

2 comments:

GyZhe said...

i love the 1st pic!

E said...

ethan likes the second haha