Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food!

Initially, the plan was to have a great meal of buffet dinner at Eastin Hotel PJ but ended up at Just Thai Restaurant in One Utama. We were dying for buffet for quite some time already and still, we didn't make it. A photo to be shared here, I have to blame the lighting in the restaurant that didn't allow me to shoot much.

Here's Onn's Thai omellete with prawns.(I hardly find prawns)



























Speaking of food, I had a delivery on Sunday.






























Alexis Bistro's Tiramisu. Delicious.

On a lighter note, 5months break has ended and college started. I shall refresh myself and be focused. Will still keep the blog updated though, no worries.

Till then.

3 comments:

Ting said...

wa..the tiramisu cake looks so yummy la. who bought it for u ah? lolx.

E said...

amazing close ups! makes me hungry now

GyZhe said...

Terima kasih!